Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up...

Friday evening was spent putting up the signs for the YARD SALE... getting last minute items together... and HOPING no EARLY BIRDS knocked on our door in the wee hours of the morning to get an early peek! Nick decided to ride up to school and visit some friends and go into the city on Saturday...


Saturday I was up and outside setting up for the sale by 6:15AM... Michael had set up the tables and got most of the stuff outside for me... I just needed to organize it and wait for my first customer... the sun shined brightly... I sold pretty much everything I wanted to sell (the rest went to donation)... My friend Mrs. Hardt and Lilley-Kate's best Girlie Friend came over and spent the day (Mrs. Hardt brought some items over to sell Friday Night)... The girls played, swam, and played some more... The Sale was a SUCCE$$!!!


By the time we got everything cleaned up... and WE cleaned up... I wasn't to keen on cooking anything... so we treated ourselves to PERKINS (Lilley-Kate's FAVORITE "real resturant")... I had my usual... Chicken Tender Sandwich... YUMMY... when we got home we got into our pj's and just RELAXED the rest of the evening!!!


Michael woke up early this morning and was able to get in a round of golf before the rain started falling... I worked on a towel order (that I delivered this afternoon)... once the rain ended and the sun came out we spent the evening outside... Tonight I watched BB10 (my FAVORITE Summer Reality Series) and will be watching NFNS in a bit...

Hope everyone had a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

No comments: