Monday, July 14, 2008

BB10... and a QUIRKY Little Habit...

So last night was the premeire of BB10... and I was SO EXCITED!!!!

I LOVE the decor of the house... L-O-V-E it!!! I think the KITCHEN is my FAVORITE room... Those "barrel sinks" in the bathroom area kinda freak me out... but just kinda...

I thought JULIE looked Beautiful last night... I LOVED how her dress did that flouncie flounce thing when she walked... of course... NOW anytime I see body glitter I think of Dance Recitals... LOL :o)

I always have to do double takes when the houseguests all sit around introing themselves to each other... what to REVEAL... what to keep SECRET...

There are 3 accents that I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND TO HEAR when someone speaks... ONE of those is in the house... I think I'll be hitting MUTE quite a bit

I have a QUIRKY habit of giving people nicknames... typically based on my IMPRESSION of them... so far...

FRODO... JUGHEAD... CHARMIN and GRANOLA GUNS have impressed me enough (or maybe I should say NOT ENOUGH) to be bestowed a nickname... the others will come to me as the season progresses!

Can't wait for TUESDAY!!!

No comments: