Monday, July 25, 2011

TAMED!!!... A HEADBAND SOLUTION...

Lilley-Kate has "pretty much" said "good-bye" to her collection of bows... (although SOMETIMES I can coherce her into wearing one to accent a pony tail... hey... I'm holding onto those bows with BOTH HANDS... LOL)... we are QUICKLY acquiring quite a collection of HEADBANDS... and finding a STORAGE SOLUTION has been challenging at best...


Lilley-Kate had been keeping some of the headbands around her lamp on her dresser... the headbands were "wrangled"... easy to see and grab when getting dressed... and it WORKED... for a time (as the headband collection has grown... this method of storage has become more irritating than practical.. think HOT TANGLED HEADBAND MESS...LOL)... but we needed a more permanent and practical SOLUTION....





After looking around "blogland" (and eBay)... I decided to MAKE a HEADBAND HOLDER similar to a "classic" BOWHOLDER... easy peasy (lemon squeezie)... This isn't "my" original design... gotta give credit where credit is due!... I used what I had already here at the house (1 1/2" wide grosgrain ribbon)... and "whipped" up THIS headband holder in about 10 minutes!!!







Headbands corralled!!! Easy to SEE and GRAB when getting dressed... and NEATLY stored!!! I'll be making a couple more of these!!!... BUT I'm STILL holding onto those BOWS!!!




No comments: