Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Sorry WENDY'S... I'm back to BK



REALLY... I AM sorry... but your "new" fries just AREN'T "cutting it" for me (even though they ARE NATURAL CUT)... I TRIED... REEEEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLY TRIED to like them... and the FIRST time I did... PIPING HOT... REALLY HOT... like JUST OUT OF THE FRYER STILL SIZZLING IN THE FRY BOX HOT... and they WERE GOOD (not GREAT... not HORRIBLE... but GOOD... HEALTHIER)... but then I tried them AGAIN... ordering them at the DRIVE THRU... not so good that time... NOT PIPING HOT... or REALLY HOT... kinda "LUKEWARM"... and I started to miss the OLD FRIES... but decided to try ONE MORE TIME... yea... THIRD TIME wasn't a charm... and I started to think of my "old love"... the one I left for YOU WENDY'S... the one whose FRIES taste better...


So... I am back to BK... it's NOT that I don't like you anymore WENDY'S... you're CLOSER... and CLEANER... but... I LOVE ME SOME GOOD FRIES... and you don't have them anymore...


I will MISS YOU!!! But NOT the FRIES...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rofl!!! you *know* who has the BEST fries! xoxo