Sunday, May 04, 2008

Weekend Wrap-Up...


ANOTHER weekend come and gone... in the blink of an eye (it surely seems)...
Friday dawned chilly and cloudy... after enjoying temps in the mid 70*s and sunny skies earlier in the week it was quite a change! I made a Wallies run after dropping Lilley-Kate off at school... watched a couple of shows that I had TiVod earlier in the week... and staightened up the house a bit (can I just say I REALLY HATE cleaning bathrooms!!!)... once Lilley-Kate was home we did the usual evening routine... it was Michael's "night" to fix dinner... he fixed Veggie Thin Crust Pizza (from Pizza Hut)... YUMMY!!!
Saturday it rained and was just YUCKY outside most of the day... Michael went up to school to bring home some of Nick's stuff before the semester ends (on Thursday)... Lilley-Kate and I had a "Pajama Day"... and colored and played "school"... Lilley-Kate chose Spaghetti and Bread for dinner (her favorite meal)... Michael painted a wall in the Living Room (in preperation for our newest "resident")... I kinda vegged out on the couch Saturday Night and watched 48 Hours Mysteries...
Sunday we finally started seeing some sunshine although the temps were still a bit "chilly"... Michael was up early... he had to go pick up the U-Haul (to bring our newest "resident" home)... I chatted with my sister in the morning... got the Living Room "ready"... and Lilley-Kate and I headed over to "The Hardts" for lunch and a playdate... Michael and Mr. Hardt spent the afternoon moving in our "new to us" PIANO!!!! A "surprise" for Lilley-Kate (she won't start "formal" lessons until NEXT year)... WE had a funfilled afternoon at the Hardts... Michael did some yardwork in the evening...
My auctions end tomorrow night... and so far I'm doing pretty good!!! I decided to go ahead and auction off some of my fabric... knowing that I will probably NOT be able to sew it all up in a timely manner!!!
Hope EVERYONE had a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

No comments: